“The fastest getaway to Mykonos .. travel time 2.50 hours”
.. The best way to see the most cosmopolitan destination of the Cycladic islands ..
MYKONOS. The “Island of Wind” constitutes the premier summer destination in Greece and attracts the elite from around the world due to its glamour, cosmopolitan aura, amazing food and wondrous beaches. Here you are able to enjoy a truly five star experience with epic recreational activities and picturesque natural landscapes.
CHORA. The capital of Mykonos is designed according to the traditional Cycladic architectural style and truly astounds visitors with its narrow white alleyways and the blossoming Bougainvillea that decorate the balconies. We highly recommend you to visit the stone-paved neighborhoods as well as the most commercial road of the island, Matogianni, with its top brand stores and galleries. LITTLE VENICE. The most renowned and scenic area of Chora, with its beautiful and stylish 18th Century Captain`s Houses. It is aptly named due to its multicolored balconies that are built literally on the edge of the sea and truly resembles the architectural design of Venice, Italy. There are several cafes and bars where you can relax, gaze the view, and taste the wonderful delicacies at the award-winning restaurants that are frequented by the stars of Hollywood. WINDMILLS. The defining feauture of the Mykonian landscape is located right next to the sea at the southeastern side of Chora. Visitors from around the world come here so as to photograph the wonderful sunset and to enjoy the dazzling view of the Aegean.
- 07:00 – Departure from Piraeus Port ( gate E9 ) with luxurious high speed vessel “Champion Jet 1”. During the trip you will enjoy complementary juice and snack which is included in the tour.
- 09:50 – Arrival in Mykonos (complementary transfer from the port of Mykonos to Island Chora)
- 15:00 – Depart from the new port of Mykonos (complementary transfer from Chora to Mykonos Port)
- 18:00 – Arrival in Piraeus Port
- Upon Request
- We would like to inform you that this cruise is NOT private, and not only for SNTS members
- Your stay in Mykonos is unescorted and gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy your time on the island at your own leisure.
- click HERE to learn more about Mykonos Island
- Explore the island of Mykonos at your leisure
- The hill with the Windmills
- Little Venice
- Mykonos town with its numerous churches and the traditional homes
- Round trip economy ferry tickets from/to Mykonos with HIGH SPEED JET
- During the trip Piraeus-Mykonos complementary juice and snack
- Round trip port transfers in Mykonos
Excursion does not include:
- Transportation to and from the port of Piraeus towards central areas of Athens
- Reservations depend from the availability of the ferry tickets. Your stay in Mykonos is unescorted and gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy your time on the island at your own leisure. Reservations are accepted 10 working days prior to the requested departure date. Transfer to and from Mykonos Port is included in the price. Transfer to and Piraeus Port is available with an extra cost.